Welcome Spartan Football Families:
New Update! 7/27/20
CIF-CCS has done their best to provide all high school sports a season for 2020-21. We can’t seem to shake this COVID issue, so our traditional Fall Season has been pushed to the Winter Season. What does this mean for Football…. Our Season is scheduled to begin December 14 and possibly run through mid-April. The first 3-weeks are very critical and disruptive because it’s right smack in the middle of the Christmas holiday season. It’s extremely critical we have 100% attendance during this time to meet minimum practice day requirements, ensuring we are ready for a scrimmage on Saturday, January 2nd. Our first game is Friday, January 8th. This would be the time to adjust any out of town or travel plans you might have. We do expect to conduct some two-a-day practices over the break to maximize our conditioning and skill development.
Zoom Parent Communication Meeting
Save the Date: Thursday August 6th 7:00- 8:00 pm
We are excited to see our returning families and meet our new families. The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Program expectations and goals- Practice and communication
- Safety Measures and our Athletic Trainer, Achilles Walker
- Fundraising needs
- It takes a village to maintain our program- Volunteers
- Possible effects from Covid- Fans, snack shack, team meals etc..
- Fall conditioning- Status – Avoiding the Covid 20
- Spirit Packs- $150 ea- Players Keep- items include, t-shirt, shorts, compression T, practice jersey, game socks, Hood/Pant, Under Armor backpack
- Registration and physicals
Hope to see everyone on August 6th.
Stay Informed with the Latest Spartan Football News by subscribing to the Football elist at
(Weekly Email on What’s Happening or Needed and any last minute updates. )
For more information about Spartans Football see the Parents Tab for background, football fees and forms, checklists, FAQs & more.
To unsubscribe from elists you will also need to do so at the same url.